- ¼ green cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks (or grated)
- 1 yellow capsicum, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 4 radish, cut into matchsticks
- 1 fennel, julienned, reserve fronds for garnish
- 2 green onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 1 large handful of black grapes, cut in half
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Juice and zest of ½-1 lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill, + extra sprigs, to serve
- 1 small handful of pepitas
- ½ tbsp. black sesame seeds
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, capsicum, fennel, radish, green onions and grapes.
To make the dressing, place the yoghurt, mustard, lemon juice and zest, honey and dill in small bowl. Season and stir to combine. Add dressing to the vegetables and toss to coat.
Serve coleslaw with topped with pepitas and sesame seeds, extra dill sprigs and fennel fronds, if desired.
For more of the these recipe please visit www.everydaygourmet.tv